A number of additional artworks by artists featured in 30 Americans and Wisconsin 30 are on view in the Museum’s galleries. You may want to use the list below as a self-guiding activity for students to explore the Museum’s Collection.
Artworks listed below are linked to the Collection page, if available for online viewing, so that you can access high-quality images to use in your teaching.
Location: Main Level, Gallery 19
- Robert Colescott, Hardhats, 1987
- Kara Walker, various etchings
- Reginald Baylor, On Duty, Not Driving, 2010
Location: Main Level, Gallery 20
- Kerry James Marshall, Memento, 1997–97
- Kehinde Wiley, St. Dionysus, 2006
Location: Main Level, Gallery 26